Couldn’t resist

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddnotez

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger today on the JP2C. Have to wait for shipping but I’m pretty excited. Have been reading the threads on here and checking out all of your guys’s clips. GAS attack.

This will be my first Mesa and I think it’s going to be great. I like the modern metal tones so this should be a good fit. Plus all of the features this amp has that I’ve really been missing with my current amp.....Couldn’t pass it up.

Congrats man you’ll love it. I’ve had mine just a year now and it still makes me smile when I play through it. Incredible piece of equipment. I just bought a Mark III Blue Stripe and my silly wife actually thought I was selling the JP, never happen. Enjoy!!!!

Mark

UpNorthMark said:
Congrats man you’ll love it. I’ve had mine just a year now and it still makes me smile when I play through it. Incredible piece of equipment. I just bought a Mark III Blue Stripe and my silly wife actually thought I was selling the JP, never happen. Enjoy!!!!

Mark
:lol:

Silly wives, mine doesn’t know yet. I’m actually having it shipped to fedex location too but I’m sure she’ll notice at some point since I don’t lug my stacks to the man cave.

But it’s all good either way. I’m paying for it and after all she is the one who got Sweetwater credit for me for Christmas. (Was supposed to be for a guitar though) oops.

Anyway thanks and I’m sure I’ll have have some questions and a lot more research to do.

Back