JP2C Slave Out for Stereo Rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narpldr

Reaction score
Ok guys,

I'm stumped. I'm trying to make sense of how and when to use the slave out feature of the amp. I want to know if i can use this option to run a stereo rig. I currently use the effects loop of the amp. What i'd like to do is run the amp through my pedal board in stereo and use the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 700 as a stereo power amp. Would i be able to come out of the Slave output, through my stereo effects and into the Powerstage 700?

I can't use the effects loop to run stereo using the Powerstage 700 because then I'd bypass the the Graphic EQ since the Graphic EQ is post effects loop.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Guitar => Amp => Slave Out => Effects => Duncan Stereo Power Amp

Now if you use pedals In front of the amp and the Loop

Guitar=> Effects=> Amp=>Slave Out=> Effects=>Duncan Stereo Power amp

Basically you use the Slave as the effects send. In this configuration, you will have the Wet Dry Wet setup. The amp will be dry and the wet stereo will be Wet.

Now if you don't want output from the amp at all you need to run the effects send to the effects and the effects to the Duncan power amp and like you said, you don't have the EQ unless you by a EQ pedal for the effect send

Back