New Canadian member with question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clpether

Reaction score
First off great forum, seems like a helpfull community. I recently decided to get back into the tube amp game, have owned many mesa's in the past from rectifiers, mark III's, IV's. I've decided to try the jp2c since I always preferred the mark sound. I went to The Guitar Shop (awesome guitar store selling lots of Boogie, PRS) plugged in and was impressed. The 2 gain channels are the sound! I mainly play punk, classic rock and some metal and this amp fits the bill.
Now for the question even though I have my sound dialled in I remember there was a website chain-metal that I used to go to for Metallica settings when I had a Mark III that were fun. The web site is down now is there anyone who still has the diagrams.

Anyway great to be here and here is my current rig
https://www.flickr.com/photos/95127373@N02/shares/06g076

We can't see your desktop files, you must post to a hosting site as in Flickr first and then we can access the pictures.

I've had my JP2C for a year now and have been getting great tones. I know other players that have gone through a couple of amps trying to find their tone, poor bastards!

clpether said:
First off great forum, seems like a helpfull community. I recently decided to get back into the tube amp game, have owned many mesa's in the past from rectifiers, mark III's, IV's. I've decided to try the jp2c since I always preferred the mark sound. I went to The Guitar Shop (awesome guitar store selling lots of Boogie, PRS) plugged in and was impressed. The 2 gain channels are the sound! I mainly play punk, classic rock and some metal and this amp fits the bill.
Now for the question even though I have my sound dialled in I remember there was a website chain-metal that I used to go to for Metallica settings when I had a Mark III that were fun. The web site is down now is there anyone who still has the diagrams.

Anyway great to be here and here is my current rig
https://www.flickr.com/photos/95127373@N02/shares/06g076

Many congrats! I picked up my JP-2C LE back in June from The Guitar Shop as well. Great bunch of gents and a nice store. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back