Petrucci 4-day Summit in Glen Cove NY

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HwyStar

Reaction score
I just noticed that he is having a 4-day summit at the Glen Cove Mansion in New York. Looks interesting. Mike Mangini will be there to.

I saw DT on Saturday night. My god his open E chords were monstrous and sounded great! They rocked!

The only thing that surprised me was when he played "Pull Me Under". His third and fourth strings sounded like they had way to much bass. As soon as he played the main riff with chorus at the beginning I knew it sounded different than the original. We all have that sound stuck in our heads. It wasn't dialed in that night.

This looks amazing... guitar, bbq, wine, and hanging out with some incredible talent. Now to get to NY...

Already registered. It was a gift from my family - multiple members. I can't wait. Gonna be a loud weekend! Should I bring a tiny rig (Champion 600 plus a distortion pedal) for hotel room practice or the whole JP2C kit and caboodle? Ha. Decisions decisions.

Latest posts

Back