The Eagle has landed!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audionutmike

Reaction score
Suddenly I have vision problems....I can't see myself staying at work today!

S/N 081 arrived to my work safe and sound and she is a beauty!
Unfortunately I can't figure out how to post pics and my searches on the subject aren't coming up with anything :evil:

Congrats!

You'll have to upload the pictures to a file sharing site such as Photobucket and then paste the IMG link in a post.

Take this as an initial only impression. I only had about 20 mins with the amo before I had to leave for a meeting but...I'm rather underwhelmed I know I need to tweet with it some more and I had a similar issue with my Egnater when I first got it and it took a week or two to get it where I wanted

I wonder how changing the preamp tubes to the Dougs kit (I think thats the name) would affect things? Any thoughts?

I will play with it more tonight and tomorrow

Ok, so after spending several hours with the amp overnight and this morning, I think i've well on my way to figuring this beast out. 2 issues: 1 the shred switch was engaged and I was setting the tone knobs to what I would normally set them to on other amps. With the shred off and adjusting by ear I can say this. Holy sh!t! this thing is a beast and I've barely touched the surface of the tones this thing can create. I'd forgotten that Boogies need to be set up a bit different than most amps. I also changed the impedance for the cab.

This thing is brutal!

I'm a bit frustrated, however, with the clean / delay trail issue when switching from dirt to clean. I've started working some presets that do not have trail on them when switching.

Back to playing and tweaking! Have a great day y'all!

audionutmike said:
Ok, so after spending several hours with the amp overnight and this morning, I think i've well on my way to figuring this beast out. 2 issues: 1 the shred switch was engaged and I was setting the tone knobs to what I would normally set them to on other amps. With the shred off and adjusting by ear I can say this. Holy sh!t! this thing is a beast and I've barely touched the surface of the tones this thing can create. I'd forgotten that Boogies need to be set up a bit different than most amps. I also changed the impedance for the cab.

This thing is brutal!

I'm a bit frustrated, however, with the clean / delay trail issue when switching from dirt to clean. I've started working some presets that do not have trail on them when switching.

Back to playing and tweaking! Have a great day y'all!

Awesome. If you have the time, perhaps you can help answer this question. I don't have any of my switching systems at home with me so I can't test this for myself, but I notice you have a G-System and a Helix. If you set up a patch on Channel 2 (or 3) with one delay setting and Channel 1 with a different delay setting on another patch, do you still get a volume bump when switching between the two?

I will try that. Right now I'm manually changing channels. I haven't set up midi or ext control for the amp. It is pretty noticeable when there are trails though. Hope they do fix it
I'll report back to you

Mine is a JP-2C LE. They are not shipping yet though.

All JP-2Cs that leave the factory are coming with the update it's been a while.

Latest posts

Back