after two years, JP2C rules over and over!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had mine now for a year and two months, This holiday week end I sat down and fine tuned it. I and the band were really happy with the tone set up up to this point but now its even better. Just when you think you've reached the top it goes and gets better with just a bit of minor tweaking. And its versatile, I have setting for old UFO tones, to Opeth, to 80s Iron Maiden, to modern Dream Theater(i know they were in the manual), and Now I think I am on to what will be my own tone print for a long while. My signal chain is less power full than most as I use vintage style pick ups, and never really use a drive or gain pedal(i do use one on the clean channel for bluesy style playing and that channel is set close to JPs settings) . I am with Frank in saying No regrets at all. I sold my Mesa Quad and Marshall 9001 and my power amps to buy this and it was my best amp decision ever. So do it Steve you wont be disappointed.

Lok

PS its so versatile no worries of being a tone clone, I have messed for hours and found dozens of good to great tones with different settings .

I love my JP-2C. Awesome amp! I had recently built up a Warmoth Strat loaded with EMG DG20. That guitar sounds perfect with the JP-2C. Also best with the rest of my guitar collection.

Latest posts

Back