The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:25 pm 
Donating Member

ImageMESA/Boogie JP2C Road Ready by John Bazzano, on Flickr

Yes! Success, thanks Bandit, I had more time once I got home to figure out the picture posting process.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 am 
Triple Recto

I have to ask, what speakers are in the cab? That cork gasket material is throwing me off, meaning I am uncertain what those are..... Dust cap is too small to be an EV Black Shadow but does not mean that it is not.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:14 pm 
Donating Member

Celestion - dated July 2, 1968. $800.00 Unreal! I saw the cabinet on CL and called immediately that second, then I had trouble sleeping thinking they guy would take a quick look on line for what a pre-Rola Celestion speaker in that shape goes for let alone a matched quad. Real cork to sniff, Marshall guys drool over these speakers with good reason, they sound so good. The speakers are like new, all original pulsonic cones.
You could say I stepped in it last week. These great deals are all local CL finds -A like new Taylor 335-12 string with Taylor hard shell case $550.00, then I got a MESA Mark IV head ImageMESA/Boogie Mark IV-B by John Bazzano, on Flickr when I traded a Fender twin '65 reissue Image1993 Fender Twin Reverb reissue by John Bazzano, on Flickr that I paid $450.00 for a few days earlier and put red tolex on, ImageRed 1993 Fender Twin Reverb ‘65 reissue by John Bazzano, on Flickr yeah I stepped in it alright!
It all started when I sold an old batsman head for a $600.00 profit. What a week!
I'm going to reap the benefits and enjoy my investments before I decide whether to sell any of these new toys. I sold the Bassman to buy a Martin D28, the Taylor cured that itch as I am super happy with how incredibly nice a guitar it is and how easy it plays and how full it sounds. A totally professional guitar by all means and matches my Taylor 314 6 string.
ImageTaylor 314 & 355-12 by John Bazzano, on Flickr

ImagePre Rola Celestion by John Bazzano, on Flickr