TA-15 Head -Reverb or Delay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deano68

Reaction score
I just recently came an owner of one of these fine amps.Since it doesn't have a effects loop, can anyone recommend a reverb or delay pedal that might work for me on channel two where I do run a lot more gain than on channel one?

I have a Boss RV6 that I use in front of my TA15 - it sounds great. I generally use the Plate reverb and set the delay for some slap-back real short delay to fatten the signal. I also run my TA15 through my old Matchless 2X12 open back cab. My small board for the TA15 is as follows: Tuner, Graphic EQ, Dunlop mini-vol, Wah (if I need it), Amp 11, chorus, Trem, RV6, and last is the clean boost for single note work. In the live recording of our band the TA15 shines; everything and anything if it's in use comes through nice and clear. Effects lined up through the front of the amp worked for a several decades before the EFX Loop came along. In a recording session it's preferable but in a live band mix I don't find it compromises much in the overall band sound.
nxDi1XL.jpg

Back