Another video! Touch-sensitivity w/ RA-100

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumbpick

Reaction score
Ahoy!

Hopefully the moderators don't grow tired of me posting new material. As always, comments are much appreciated!

In specific, I'd like to hear what you think about the "touch-sensitivity" of the Royal Atlantic and your own experiences! I re-tooled the second verse of this song, alternating between picking lightly and picking heavily (Starting at 2:35). Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu1Y7ANiQz4

Same setup as the last video for "Aphasia":

RA-100 w/ Rectifier 2x12, (1) V30 mic'd w/ SM57 and (1) G1275H Creamback mic'd with Rode NTR.

Thanks, as always!
Nick

Sounds great! I definitely notice the touch-sensitivity.

Still admiring the Suhr. Looks like that model is not available any more, he has moved on to Charvel. Nice grab!

bandit2013 said:
Awesome as always. I really like this one. Love the sound from your RA100 ! Actually the entire mix is perfect. Well Done and keep them coming. Thank you for sharing! 8)

Thank you so much!! Will definitely keep them coming!

elvis said:
Sounds great! I definitely notice the touch-sensitivity.

Still admiring the Suhr. Looks like that model is not available any more, he has moved on to Charvel. Nice grab!

Thanks as always! I really can't say enough about that guitar. My understanding is that you can still order a "Govan spec" Suhr modern. There are a number of things about the guitar that are things I would definitely want to keep if I could ever afford to buy another one. There's something special about the wiring in positions 2 and 4 where the pickups are tapped and actually out-of-phase like a real strat, so you can get some really authentic jangly/glassy tones that you wouldn't normally get out of an H/S/H guitar. Also, the Hipshot locking tuners are not standard, but are the best I've ever used.

You guys rock! Thanks again!
~Nick

Back