TA15 green channel volume Pot problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mário Leite

Reaction score
Hello

I have a problem with the green channel. When I turn the volume pot down to zero, I still ear sound. And it goes louder if I turn up the gain pot. The volume pot should cut the sound and it doesn't ...
Do you guys have any clue on this?

Thanks a lot
Mário

Hi Mário Leite,

I wouldn't worry about it. Some amps do this, sometimes due to a pot that doesn't quite go to zero, and it's not a big deal. Why in the world would you want to use an amp with the volume on zero? That makes no sense. Turn the guitar volume to zero and forget about it. :wink:

Mário Leite said:
Hello

I have a problem with the green channel. When I turn the volume pot down to zero, I still ear sound. And it goes louder if I turn up the gain pot. The volume pot should cut the sound and it doesn't ...
Do you guys have any clue on this?

Thanks a lot
Mário

This is completely normal. Thanks!

Im having a somewhat similar problem, in green channel 5 watt mode only and only with the master volume engaged (knob pulled out) the dial acts strange in that its louder dialed all the way down (7 o clock) then it goes more silenet as the knob is turned towards 8 o clock before it starts getting louder again past 8 oclock, this is easy to tell with alot of gain dialed in.

Anyone with a TA-15 that can test if theres does this aswell?

Back