NAD!!! TA-30

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulenj

Reaction score
hey guys, i just picked up a ta-30 2x12 combo from gc for $800. It was a floor model that they were getting rid of. I think i got a steal on this one, since I've seen them on ebay for $1500 used. Im new to mesa, ive mainly been playing fenders my whole life, so this amp was a breath of fresh air to me. Im really digging the cleans on CH1 top boost, sounds as good as my princeton reverb. I dont really like the reverb too much so i picked up the tc electronic hall of fame reverb to put it the effects loop which sounds amazing and is whole other topic to go off on lol. Ive read on here about how people dont like the fact that you have to get another pedal to switch off the reverb and effects loop, but i found that if i use the two-button footswitch from my princeton that it allows me to switch channels and effects/reverb off and on. anyways i would like to here your guys input on the amp and what kind of tones your able to get out of your ta-15/ta-30 amps.

Haha, hey man I just picked up the same amp from guitar center last night as well! Just got to play it a little bit so far but I'm really digging it with my strat it sounds awesome. I didn't get the slipcover with mine, they couldn't find it but ill order one soon. Enjoy it I know I am. Honestly so far it's one of the best amps I've played thru, it's my first AC30 type amp and I didn't know I'd enjoy it this much. I own a Mark V combo as well, and it's a perfect compliment. I really like the saggy feeling I can get at 30 watts just so cool.

ya its my first time playing with ac30 type tones too and its awesome. with all the features on it, its hard not to get inspired to play. I havent got a chance to crank it up yet(living in an apartment SUCKS!!!) but i know it will perform well in a band setting. Did you get a deal on yours too?

Latest posts

Back