RA-100 & cab pics!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory

Reaction score
I finally got my custom 2x12 recto cab in (took 2 months! :x ). Looks and sounds great!

005_zps8d05fe0d.jpg

Also ordered a custom pedal board to match my new set up from pumaboards. Such an awesome and well built board - highly recommended! Kevin at pumaboards is the nicest guy you'll ever deal with and his communication throughout the building process was top notch. The tolex matches perfectly with my head and cab. I added the black piping myself. I also drilled and ran all of the cables under the board for a super clean set up. Everything is powered off of a voodoo lab PP2+ (also under the board).

013_zpscdb250f0.jpg

Awsome set up, I have the TA 15 & the 2x12 TA Cab which I love but seeing your set makes me very envious

Thanks James - I switched over from a Marshall JVM410h about 3 months ago to the Royal Atlantic and haven't looked back since. It's such an awesome sounding amp. Perfect for thick hard rock tones! I saw a pic of the RA-100 with a matching 2x12 and I had to have it. It was actually only a $35 up-charge from a standard 2x12 recto cab, but it took almost 2 months for it to come in from Mesa - well worth the wait!

Preview...

DTOJ1A7.jpg

Coming this Tuesday with a matching 4x12 Rectifier cab... ahh life is good :D

Nice man! I can't say enough about the RA, it's the perfect amp (for me anyways)!!! Plus, it looks great (in any color! :wink: ).

trustee - everyone is going to puzzled as to why your Orange amp sounds so good (haha)...until they get close enough to see the Mesa logo, then they'll know!

Back