Royal Atlantic Boost

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakerySpecial

Reaction score
What is everyone using for a solo boost? In loop or out front?

Just picked up this amp. It is perfect in every way, and the tones blow my mind. I am SOOOOO inspired by this amp it is almost unbelievable.

All I need is a good solo boost. Since I am completely infatuated by the sounds of this amp, I dont want to add much color.

Thanks

I put an Xotic EP Boost in front of mine for a boost. Really, even without adding volume, it cuts through a little, but it has plenty of volume on tap.

HI there,

I use a TC Spark Boost in the loop- works perfectly> I use it in our band with another guitar and keyboards with great success. I also used a MXR Micro amp prior to that which also worked well, although not as adjustable. Any clean boost in loop would likely work.

+1 for EP Booster, though I prefer mine in the loop. It depends on whether or not you need an actual bump in volume. I've found that I always do, and it's also handy to kick in for massive rhythm riffs as well (I'll use it at the end/climax of a song sometimes.) It all depends on the style of music you play tho!

Also, I hear great things about the Koko Boost. I want to try one, but haven't had enough reason to move away from the EP!

Cheers,
Nick

Back