TA30 reverb foot switch ???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmontgomery

Reaction score
Is switching off the reverb using the foot switch jack the same as turning the knob to zero or does it take the reverb circuit completely out of the signal path?

I don't know. I have never connected the optional footswitch for reverb. I suspect others do not know either, thus no response to your question. My guess is that it will take the reverb circuit completely out.

You may be able to self determine an answer to your question by alternately "footswitching in-out the reverb" and then comparing it to toggling bypass on-off with reverb set to zero? Just a thought.

BTW.....I did play a tele through a TA-30 combo a couple of days ago. Loved the sound!! Managed to refrain from buying one at this time, but maybe down the road. It definitely sounded great! :mrgreen:

LOL......you are probably correct! :D
I will say that I find my TA-30 combo to be a terrific sounding amp with my "super strat type guitars as well".....so it was much easier to just "walk away from the Tele"......at least for the time being. :wink:

There's something else I've discovered about the TA30. I turned my back on my daughter last night and she went to turning tone knobs. It literally took me about five seconds to dial each channel back in.

No doubt and a big +1 on ease of getting great tones out of this amp! :D

Back