Hooray! I will officially be a REAL member of this board!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarrhinoceros

Reaction score
Please allow me to begin my freakout RIGHT NOW! I am so flippin' excited I can hardly contain myself. I just ordered a Gibson ES-335 Plaintop Vintage Sunburst guitar and a Mesa Royal Atlantic amplifier (combo).

Hooray! The guitar should be here by Friday and the amp should be here next week.

Check out this beauty of an amp I just ordered:

http://www.musicpower.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=GAMB2T-RA1002CB#

Congratulations! Only played my 335 at home with my RA so far but it's a beast!
I'm SURE you're gonna LOVE it!

(By the way the link isn't working for me)...

rabidinus said:
Congratulations! Only played my 335 at home with my RA so far but it's a beast!
I'm SURE you're gonna LOVE it!

(By the way the link isn't working for me)...

Oh man, I am pumped to have so many new toys on the way. I just want to get right into the recording studio.

Let me know how your adventures with your ES 335 and RA turn out!

Welcome and congrats on a great amp!
Nice color option you ordered there and don't forget to post some pic's when she gets home.
Richb

Definitely will post pics. I wish other places out there sold custom RAs. I like the color combo I chose much more than the black version, but if I had my choice I would've gone with a bright red tolex. I also didn't want to wait two months for an amp, so I went with the burgundy color. I do like it. It is very difficult to really say I'll for sure love it just from the pictures. Things always look different in person.

I'm very pumped. I can't wait to rock some No Use For A Name and CIV covers with this amp.

Back