TA mods

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmraco

Reaction score
I would love to do some mods to my TA15. The thing I would like to change the HI2 channel. I never use it because I am love withthe HI1 setting. HOWEVER...I would like an option of EXTREME GAIN for some serious metal. You know the HI MESA style gain I am talking about.

Where should I begin? Can it be done?

dmraco said:
I would love to do some mods to my TA15. The thing I would like to change the HI2 channel. I never use it because I am love withthe HI1 setting. HOWEVER...I would like an option of EXTREME GAIN for some serious metal. You know the HI MESA style gain I am talking about.

Where should I begin? Can it be done?

guess not :lol:

I wouldn't mod that amp. I don't think it would add value to it. You might be better off getting a pedal to achieve the distortion/gain you are looking for.

Gtr_Pkr said:
I wouldn't mod that amp. I don't think it would add value to it. You might be better off getting a pedal to achieve the distortion/gain you are looking for.

yep...did that. zakk wylde OD. Works fairly well with clean too

Sweet! Enjoy that. Just as a side note. I got tired of my ZW OD and sold it. I replaced it with a MI Audio Crunchbox and that pedal has gobs of gain/distortion. Just a suggestion.

Latest posts

Back