TA-30 combo rumours...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
figures...just as I buy the ta15. My only saving grace is 15w...30W...40 is likely too high for me. I barely get the TA15 out of 5 watts. The 30 will also be well over the 1K mark too.

Cant wait to see it.

They've even brought out a head version apparently. Quiten Hope was posting about the head and combo on his Facebook page. I'm curious about the features. I was wondering if any of you Mesa geeks might know... 8)

A bit strange : they are for sale at the music store :

http://www.the-music-store.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=4034&zenid=02fa736096325b583a51a27eeb0bd6ea

but there's no infos on it and there's nothing on Mesa's site either !!

the price on that website is correct. :eek:

two channel, reverb control on each channel, 15/30/40w. heads, 1x12 and 2x12 combos. 5 lbs heavier than ta15 head.

pull gain boost on second channel (appears to be only preamp change). effects loop.

look on mesa's website in a couple days.

i have hi res pictures but probably ought not post them for a few days.

If those features are true, I'll be tempted to try one out and possibly purchase one when I have the funds... :mrgreen:

Wow! Last year it was the Electra Dyne; now it's the TA Combo. I like the direction Mesa is going.

Maybe I'll now be able to pick up a TA head for cheap! 8)

sould take some time to get it up on the MEsa website. The ta-15 was available for sometime until it was on the web page.

Sounds like a tasty package...

I really like the addition of the reverb on both channels as well as the boost but the bigger wattage would be overkill for me.

Roddie

Does the T-30 uses the same type of power tubes than the T-15 ?

WM-TA-30-112-f.jpg

WM-TA-30-HEAD-f-1.jpg

Oh my god. that's not fair :D now I will have to admit to myself that my TA-15 will sound better due to the lack of reverb and FX loop.......but I know that's will not be true.....but it's better for my wallet to think so....:D

What you need to do is find multiple reasons not to purchase then you create a constant debate within your self. Welcome to my world.

Roddie

lol! I knew this would happen....my head and cab are going back to GC right after the Holidays and am placing an order for the combo....reverb and loop? Exactly what was missing..... Hopefully the loop and verb hasn't killed the tones out of this thing....

That combo better not be a 1x10, or I'll be pissed and have to go with the head

Oh boy, I love my TA-15 but I think I'm going to have to get me the TA-30 head too when it comes out down here.

I've been a little confused though: why is it called the TA-15 when it goes up to 25W?

Seems like they are placing this in direct competition with the Express lineup, especially the 5:25. I like how they mounted a fan in the side of the chassis - very unobtrusive.

Back