[audio] Electra Dyne Vintage High Gain->CabClone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tones there bud! I've been intrigued by the cabclone as well. Imo, the Electra Dyne sounds way better than the Mark III. Comparing the mic vs the cab clone was difficult because the cab clone' levels were quite a bit higher, and as I'm sure you know, when comparing we perceive louder as sounding better. Would it be possible for you to remix the track and try equal out the levels (normalize)? By the way, it sounded awesome and great playing too!

Thanks for posting the clips !
How does the ED sound by itself using headphones ?
Very interested, especially Lo and Hi modes.

Birdy said:
Thanks for posting the clips !
How does the ED sound by itself using headphones ?
Very interested, especially Lo and Hi modes.

I haven't done any low-gain samples yet, but I'll try and get to it this week.

The headphones sound great. I usually only use them if I walk the cab clone over to an amp in a different location than my DAW. If I'm close enough to the computer I plugin into my microphone interface (Apogee One or a Sternberg CI 1) and just monitor the XLR input instead of using the CabClone's headphone jack. Better for mixing.

Update: I've added the Mark III, using the Customized Marshall settings to the mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgOWrTg400&list=UUFpi3GKiSjreuMHrJRajUgA

Probably not going to get to any low gain recordings for a day or two, but I intend to do them.

Back