ED in action....Soundgarden tribute

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-mo

Reaction score
I'm involved in a new project lately....a Soundgarden tribute, we have 2 gigs under our belt and I was able to get some recordings at our last show. I'm solely using an ED combo for this project hooked up to 4x12 Marshall cab. All the gain is coming from the amp with some Fulltone Fatboost for the leads. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://youtu.be/xX_1VzwCI7g

Ya, this amp just kills it, huh? Just so raw, crunchy, and toneful! Every time I plug in and turn the thing on, I can't help but play for hours! There is definitely a jump in my playing since I got this thing!!

Reading through the ED posts and stopped to check this out. Guitar sounds GREAT ! The variety of sound clips and pix on the link are really sweet. I have an older Fat Boost ver. 1. The Fat Boost is still one of the best out there, IMHO. Hope you're still doing this. Soon as I log out I'll check the Facebook.

Reilly88 :mrgreen:

Killer guitar tones man! Not too many vocalists could pull off a band like this. Rock on!

As you might know, Kim Thyil is currently using an Electra Dyne & TremOverb in his back line.

And i LOVE that guy's tone !

Latest posts

Back