HOW MUCH LONGER?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume by "normal" you mean three independent channels?

It'd be cool, but I'd be surprised to see it so long as the Royal Atlantic is on the market.

I think we need to start bugging Mesa for an ED 2 Special. 30/15/5w modes would eliminate the number one complaint about the amp while separate EQs would eliminate the second.

In my experience, the amp has tonnes of preamp gain. It would be much more accessible with an independent tone stack per channel instead of modes.

Adding the features you're asking for (multi-Watt and independent channel control) would make the Dyne Well over $2k. Would you still pay for that? How much? $2200? $2500?

Is there any way Mesa can do a Marshall killer that combines some Stiletto features and some Dyne features into a British bomber?

yellowjacket knows exactly what it would take and i`m sure there are quite a few out there who feel the same way as me .......One day......they`ll be back!......you will see........yes i would pay 2grand ...sure for the best tone out there!......for the time being i`ll give my two grand to a competitor..... WE WAIT!

Back