Anyone using a midi switcher?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using a Ground Control Pro and a RJM Rack Gizmo with a BOB-8 to control my Dyne. Works great.

I also used a G-System, and I think that worked fine as well. I have an annoying swithing delay with the G system and my Min Rec.

elvis said:
I'm using a Ground Control Pro and a RJM Rack Gizmo with a BOB-8 to control my Dyne. Works great.

I also used a G-System, and I think that worked fine as well. I have an annoying swithing delay with the G system and my Min Rec.

i was asking because I have the Rg-16 and wasn't sure if it would be compatible with it since it wasn't listed on the RJm website. Contacted Ron and he confirmed (as is obvious since you use the Rack Gizmo) that its compatible, all i'd need is an adapter.

Just out of curiosity what kind of cable do you run into the footswitch jack?

Mine is also an RG-16. I use a BOB-8 (break out box) that connects to the RG-16 switch connector and has 8 1/4" jacks. So I can control up to 8 individual functions.

I use a Y cable that converts two TS plugs to a TRS plug to control the channel switching. You could do the same with two channels of the RG-16 I believe.

Back