NAD...don't ya love great amicable trades ?!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdy

Reaction score
So I moved to a condo and don't have the inside real estate for my ED head/cab anymore and I was looking
to sell my head and buy a 1x12 ED combo. Outa the blue on CL I saw an ad for someone wanting the opposite.
Well.....thank you DrChaos !!!!! We met about half way ( 1 hour drive each ) and we were both elated with the swap.
Thanx again Jesse, you rock buddy !!
*obligatory pic ;

23_combo_768x1024_.jpg

I sure do love amicable trades!

I'd still like to see that firebird you were talking about.

I'll see if I can get a shot of the new amp head up tonight!

thanks again for the great trade!

was doing some recording last night with the new electradyne head, hence the crazy cord usage and the fact that my rectifier 2x12 is turned around and buried in soundproofing material

sounds great so far! will post some clips of the amp when it's all recorded.

FPZaxfr.jpg

but you get the idea.

and while i'm here, the guitars i'm going to play through that setup (and my other amps)
Y28pGa8.jpg

Nice collection DrChaos !
Glad to see the ED head has a great new home.
Love the White Falcon. You got some great tones with your MV and the ED.
Here's my '96 Firebird V. Match made in heaven is the ED and Jason Lollar Mini-humbuckers.
Blue channel all the way baby :mrgreen:

fbrd1.jpg

Blue channel is where it's at. Basically, the blue mode is pretty much a whole amp in its own right and I can fully understand how someone could never even bother with the other modes. (I could never live without the clean and high gain modes but I do find myself distracted by the blue mode for large chunks of time!)

Back