Impending NED!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topalchohol

Reaction score
Impending new (to me) Electra Dyne day! I will pick it up by the weekend, got a killer deal on a barely used Electra Dyne 1x12 combo for $699! I had no plans to buy another amp, but at that price, I had to, as the Electra Dyne was the amp I wanted to compliment my Mark III. No more worrying about trying to balance for o.k. tone on clean/lead channels of the Mark III as I will just set it up for my Metal tone, and the Dyne will handle my cleans and classic rock tones. I tried out a Dyne when they 1st came out and knew I would own one someday. This one has Mesa EL34s in it, which really brings out the Plexiness in it. Now the hard part.... the wait! :lol:

I picked up the Dyne, and am loving it outside 1 minor snafu. Got it home and realized 1 el34 was blown. Lucky I had a set of Mesa 6l6's to pop in until the replacements come in. Fired up with no issues. Even at bedroom volumes, this thing kills! More low end than my thiele ported halfback 2x12! I was also shocked that it sounded great with all 3 speakers I tried (mc90,v30,ms12) as my Mark 3 is picky. I do think I need to buy a greenback just to try with it. Also takes pedals like a champ. Me likey! :lol:

Back