Electradyne + Orange Dual Terror + pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giax1974

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Electradyne, and had to buy other amp for portability to get on the rehearsal room easily.
I Found the Dual Terror a nice option even though it lacks a FXloop.
I was thinking in the future to get an an AB switch and play both amps together, use ED beautiful cleans, vintage crunchy tones, and use the Dual Terror for a more modern crunch which I love from this amp.
My question are:
After getting an AB pedal, what should I do with my pedalboard?... as the ED has a FXloop and the Dual Terror not. (I am used to 4CM, I used it before getting the Orange amp.)

Where should I place the AB pedal?

Right now my chain for the Dual Terror (NO 4CM) is:
tuner>philosopher King>Fulltone GT500>Line 6 M13 SEND>Loop ( mastotron Fuzz>POG2>EHX-DMM)>Line 6 M13 RETURN>AMP

ED chain (with 4CM)
tuner>philosopher King>POG2>mastotron Fuzz>Fulltone GT500>Line 6 M13 SEND>AMP IN >Line 6 M13 RETURN>EHX DMM > AMP

Should I set up all modulations and delays to go to the ED with 4CM?

This is really confusing! I feel like running in circles since got this idea. its a challenging puzzle to solve, but I am not sure it's worth the effort.
Please help!

I recommend a multi-channel loop switch, or the more complicated GCX with a MIDI controller.

These will allow you to switch amps, configure the effects differently for each amp, and switch amp channels.

You could easily have FX in the loop of one amp and in front of the other amp with this method. You could also run both amps at the same time.

Back