Would you trade your Electradyne for these?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you trade your Electradyne for these?/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbeR6uYxU50

;)

I must be honest with you guys...I would love a London 65 amp but they are way expensive. Same with Divided by 13.

Well, it all depends what you want. I like the polite, violin like creaminess of the Electra Dyne. The crunch tones are just simply gorgeous and the clean is ASTOUNDING. But, if you want more of a marshall grit, this amp might be a bit disappointing.

I got rid of all my small cabs. I like cabs that are taller so they are easier to work with live and also I can hear myself better with taller cabs. :)

Well, the solution is simple then. You must acquire two 27" 1 x 12 extension cabs, one with a v30 and one with a c90. Then you can put them on on top of the other so you can hear yourself live.

I agree though, when you can get away with it a 4 x 12 is the best option live, especially if you're projecting off of the stages sans PA.

Rather than get the Electradyne I might grab a used Marshall 3203 head! These things sound amazing, only 30 watts and killer Marshall crunch and Fender clean in one at a manageable level! Under $400 used.

Yup. I have two amps and two electric guitars. I already feel like I live at a music store!!!

The Electra Dyne gets most of the traffic since it's the most infinitely playable of both my amps.

Back