Got My 2nd Dyne!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidinus

Reaction score
Yep, love this amp! I have a 1x12 combo and just acquired a head and 1x12 cab on ebay.
The amp and cab are mint. Seller was very classy; he sent absolutely everything that came with the amp new and a speaker cable.

Used it last night at rehearsal. Sounded great!

To whomever suggested starting sound setup by balancing clean and vintage lo - I thank you very much! I've been settting up my cleans as an afterthought and
it wasn't quite there yet but I knew the cleans were good, just was going about setup wrong. I had the master just nudging 9:15, used clean trim and clean level in back at about 10:00. I was able to use the clean channel for rhythms and clean blues leads. Guys in the band kept saying they loved it and would like me to keep playing the songs with those sounds.

Cool beans rabidinus !
Pics ?
I had 2 EDs for a while....a head and a 2x12 combo.
Try a delay pedal between them, seperate them more than 6 ft apart :mrgreen:
Mine....

ed_3.JPG

Very sweet amps Birdy! Don't you have a goldtop to go with all that sweetness? :)

I can't figure out how to post pics but my pics suck anyway. I have a friend working on pics from our last gig, maybe I can post some of those when he
gets them to me.

rabidinus said:
Very sweet amps Birdy! Don't you have a goldtop to go with all that sweetness? :)

With my old 2x12 combo...mmmmmmmmm.... good p90s sound AMAZING with the ED !

PC040004.jpg

Back