What is the 1/4" jack next to the reverb connections?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
I was swapping my Dyne head from one shell to another, and noticed a 1/4" jack next to the reverb connectors on the top of the chassis (would be the bottom for the combo).

Anybody know what it's for? I couldn't find any mention of it in the manual.

I believe it is so players could manually turn the reverb on/off, no matter what mode they're in.

Page 18:
"There is also a REVERB MUTE ¼” footswitch jack located on the tube side of the chassis that can be connected to any tip-to-ground latching type footswitch and in this way you can bring the Reverb on line when needed from a footswitch (not supplied)."

Thanks! I got confused because there is a footswitch jack sort of "attached" to the reverb controls on the back panel, but I keep forgetting it's the mode switch, not a reverb switch.

I use my reverb with a Mesa pedal to select it using the "in cabinet" port. It's nice to be able to select for single mode(channel) use.

Hi!
I have a boss fvl500 volume pedal. Do you think it is possible somehow to control the amount of reverb with it? How could it be possible?

Back