livin' la vida LO-Gain..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
On Sunday I played nearly the entire set in Lo- switchin PUPs and using the volume knob, and I was pretty much covered. For playing contemporary worship- this amp is the "one"....love it

I tended to use either the Clean or the Hi channels only until the other night when I switched to Lo instead of Hi, without knowing it. I was really digging the sounds I was getting and was quite surprised to see that I was actually in Lo mode, so I just kept it there for most of the night. Same as the OP, I was able to switch PUPs and use the vol knob, as well as my Keeley Tube Screamer, to pretty much nail all the sounds I was after. I love this amp more and more as time goes by!

The low is very cool mode…. The more I mess with it the more I really did it…..a lot of folks say its kinda of a dark sounding mode…and it is, but in a really cool sounding ZZ top-ish Tone kind of way….Let the Blues continue and tweek away.

Bill

Latest posts

Back