Un-freakin'-believable !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdy

Reaction score
I just love my 2x12....

PC040004.jpg

Hey teletalkin...nice threads man ! This amp is just amazing. I've been
living in the V Lo channel since I got it. Killer tones.

Man guys that brown looks so good on those amps…that’s exactly what I was gassing for before my wife ordered me the head in black.. I love it, and the Vint. Low is awesome but to be honest I have been living in the clean mode. I have not heard a better clean ever, add some reverb and its heavenly.

seal027.jpg

Cheers
Bill

Since we are posting family pictures :)

Old pic, I have removed the tags.

Electradyne.jpg

Birdy said:
I just love my 2x12....

PC040004.jpg

All you guys are just killing me. I ordered a 2 X 12 on 10/24 and it hasn't arrived yet. The salesperson told me it would take 6 to 10 weeks. Today marks the 6th week, so I hope it will be here any day now. I also ordered the tan finish, but I ordered the cream knobs like the 1 X 12 shown later in this thread.

I ordered the 2 X 12 on a whim. The only variation I had a chance to play thru was the 1 X 12. It just sounded soooo big for a 1 X 12, but I wanted two speakers. What speakers come in the 2 X 12. I assumed when I ordered it that it would have 2 C90's(I believe), but I later read that it actually has Vintage 30's. I guess this would make since because the wattage is the same and you split the load with 2 speakers.

I will post pics as soon as I get this baby. I was just blown away when I test drove the one in the store. I couldn't get a bad tone out of it.

If you don't have one already guys, get one. Just a great simple amp. It does everything I have wanted out of an amp. It even sounds great at bedroom levels.

Bullseye said:
Man guys that brown looks so good on those amps…that’s exactly what I was gassing for before my wife ordered me the head in black.. I love it, and the Vint. Low is awesome but to be honest I have been living in the clean mode. I have not heard a better clean ever, add some reverb and its heavenly.

seal027.jpg

Cheers
Bill

Great pic. It's my wallpaper now :)

that brown does look super classy. i want to get a second dyne (the combo brown) and run 6l6's in it and use it for cleans and lo gain stuff, then run another dyne head in stereo with el34's for extra crunchy tones. ahhh.... :D

Latest posts

Back