soon to become a professor....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
In the school of...

"Dynacology"....

Just laid down the scatch to move the combo off the floor-
Now let's put my Stiletto into anothers hands so I can pay the rest off and start "holding class"....

Laskyman said:
In the school of...

"Dynacology"....

Just laid down the scatch to move the combo off the floor-
Now let's put my Stiletto into anothers hands so I can pay the rest off and start "holding class"....
You won't look back

I gave up a Road King for mine, and as much as I loved the Road King, I felt I got a steal!

Ummm.. sorry man... That title is mine.

My sig has been in play for a few weeks now... :)

You're gonna love that amp by the way...

I hope you realize I am busting balls. We're ALL Dynecologists here... I feel like the special group that plays these amps are "enlightened"

Mark Fore said:
As a Dynecologist you must be able to spot a nice set of Toobs.

Ahhh, of course. But remember: In this occupation, for every nice new set of toobs, there is an old worn out pair.

The Dyne is home, and last night, I took it from the store directly to rehearsal, plugged in, and ran through the list. The only tweaking was a slight decrease in the bass, and a minute amount of playing with the clean trim level.
This amp is everything I thought it might be. Huge and thick, reverb is un-B-leivable, and each mode is completely complimentary to each other. I was running the GT10 4cm, only used delays and an occasional modulation, and some wah. Didn't boost the front end once....The thing smokes. Lo gain *is* the sound I have been seeking in various amps, pedals, and models for about 8 years, now I have it....
Now, I do have a problem- when I got home from work today, I fired it up only to find a purple lightning show in a power-tube....****, gotta wait till tomorrow to get it straightened out.
But i gotta say- this amp is a keeper.
I could have bought any Mesa available, and have played each of the current offerings, and many that are no longer available..the Dyne is a force to be reckoned with- maybe the best kept secret on the market- for now...

Had 3 people (drummer, piano player, and one of the sound guys) each say that "this was the best sending amp" to date- and believe me, they get to experience a few....
Honeymoon is strong...I cant really see any limitations with this instrument, especially after finding the 1/4" reverb input for a pedal....killer! Also, for those who care, the stock footswitch cable works brilliant with the amp control of the GT10 to change from clean to hi, or clean to low......sweet. Now to replace the tube, buy a fan- freaking thing gets CRAZY HOT!!!

Oh yeah- EL 34's also work exceptionally well in this thing......

Laskyman said:
The Dyne is home, and last night, I took it from the store directly to rehearsal, plugged in, and ran through the list. The only tweaking was a slight decrease in the bass, and a minute amount of playing with the clean trim level.
This amp is everything I thought it might be. Huge and thick, reverb is un-B-leivable, and each mode is completely complimentary to each other. I was running the GT10 4cm, only used delays and an occasional modulation, and some wah. Didn't boost the front end once....The thing smokes. Lo gain *is* the sound I have been seeking in various amps, pedals, and models for about 8 years, now I have it....
Now, I do have a problem- when I got home from work today, I fired it up only to find a purple lightning show in a power-tube....****, gotta wait till tomorrow to get it straightened out.
But i gotta say- this amp is a keeper.
I could have bought any Mesa available, and have played each of the current offerings, and many that are no longer available..the Dyne is a force to be reckoned with- maybe the best kept secret on the market- for now...

Had 3 people (drummer, piano player, and one of the sound guys) each say that "this was the best sending amp" to date- and believe me, they get to experience a few....
Honeymoon is strong...I cant really see any limitations with this instrument, especially after finding the 1/4" reverb input for a pedal....killer! Also, for those who care, the stock footswitch cable works brilliant with the amp control of the GT10 to change from clean to hi, or clean to low......sweet. Now to replace the tube, buy a fan- freaking thing gets CRAZY HOT!!!

Oh yeah- EL 34's also work exceptionally well in this thing......

Let me know what you wind up getting for a fan. I am very interested as I might take this path. You can cook steak on this thing while playing! :)

Latest posts

Back