ED Reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialed

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I have never really been a reverb guy. When I started playing the electric, analog delays were just starting to hit the streets and I jumped right on board and have just been more into a cool soft delay rather than reverb ever since. That being said, this ED reverb has just got me cryin. It just melts the note or chord into a natural decay that is blowin my mind. To my old and wore out ears, this is the best reverb I have ever heard. Any of you ED owners experiencing the same thing ?

Yeah, I agree, gorgeous reverb. It seems to be the same reverb as in the Lonestar series. I have been playing an LSS head for a couple years and when I demo'ed the ED, the reverb seems identical.

I think the reverb is great. I've actually found that the usable range on the raverb knob is about 5% to about 50%. Has anyone else found that if turning the reverb knob more than half way the reverb just becomes way too much? I've never played an amp that has so much reverb on tap!

formisano said:
I think the reverb is great. I've actually found that the usable range on the raverb knob is about 5% to about 50%. Has anyone else found that if turning the reverb knob more than half way the reverb just becomes way too much? I've never played an amp that has so much reverb on tap!

Yea, me! :)

Latest posts

Back