New Electra Dyne

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom8595

Reaction score
I have been reading the boogie board and had been looking and the Express 5-50 and the ED. Tonight I bought the ED at my local GC. It will arrive in 5 buisness days. I love the clean tones. Just wanted to share my excitement! :D

Congrats. Lets see some pics in her new home when you get her.

You will absolutely love this amp.

I second that congrats. You have now entered "TONAL HEAVEN". You didn't even have to be a good boy to get here. Enjoy.

I'm loving mine.....the Cmatmods Butah is flippin fantastic with the ED too. Congrats on the new amp!

teletalkin said:
I'm loving mine.....the Cmatmods Butah is flippin fantastic with the ED too. Congrats on the new amp!

Good to know. Just ordered a signa drive and a butah to pair up on the board. Shipped today, should have them for Saturday night!

boogieboy said:
teletalkin said:

Good to know. Just ordered a signa drive and a butah to pair up on the board. Shipped today, should have them for Saturday night!

You will love both of them. They are great pedals that sound fantastic with the ED

I just joined the family as well. Ordered up an Electra Dyne at the local GC this afternoon and should be in business in a week or two! :D

Right now I am still in a daze. The five days till it arrives is really the first week in November. They are on back order. But I am patient. I know what is good and I will still wait for it. The kid at GC that sold it to me hasn't a clue. But, next week I will call and ask just to yank his chain. I will remeber that good things happen to those that wait. Boogie is worth it.

My local shop has a combo sitting (music gallery). They really havent sold much-when I talked to him a few weeks back the only one they had sold was to me. Still sort of shocked that this amp isnt more buzz inducing.

My 1x12 combo came in last night. Spent some good quality time with it. Sounds great with Strat single coils. Cleans are HUGE with my ES-335. Overall very nice indeed.

Just got one myself. Kept going back and back. Just a killer amp. I couldn't pass it up. Looks so sexy too.

Well today is the day. My Electra Dyne showed up at my doorstep this morning! This is just like Christmas, Birthday and 4th of July all rolled into one. Love the clean and I do like the lo gain. But I am just starting to get those sounds I knew came in It. I am lucky I am off now for the weekend! :D

Yes it was a long time. I eventually cancelled at GC. I then called Sweetwater and ordered. It took them just over 4 weeks to deliver. I am quite happy with them. They were much more personal than GC.

tom8595 said:
Yes it was a long time. I eventually cancelled at GC. I then called Sweetwater and ordered. It took them just over 4 weeks to deliver. I am quite happy with them. They were much more personal than GC.

That's good to know....I have never bought from Sweetwater, but I may start. GC has been a disappointment lately.
(Although I do like Musicians Friend).
And I must say, I remember seeing your first post and was skeptical when GC said 5 days. I think they just say what customers want to hear to get an order. :p

Hope you love your new amp....rock on! :D

I was very willing to wait for a backorder from Sweetwater. The only reason I purchased mine from
GC is because I saw one sitting on the showroom floor, after I was told that there were none in stock
at any of the GC's in my area. They couldn't find the "candy", including cover and casters. So the kid
swiped some casters off a Lonestar, and told me he's call me when they found/ordered the rest of the stuff.
Easiest sale that guy ever made. I'm still waiting for the rest of the "stuff", but in the mean time I downloaded
the owner's manual, got a cover from D2F in two days, and secured the warranty through Mesa, so I'm a happy
camper with no regrets. Gigged with my ED 112 at a club in L.A. last week (pretty small, @200 capacity). Ran her
@ 45w on Blue mode all evening. Nothing but compliments on my tone. Hands down the best amp I've ever
owned, but it is my first Mesa.

Old BF Shred said:
... GC has been a disappointment lately.
(Although I do like Musicians Friend)...
It's the same company. Also Musician.com. Yup. The same. :D

Hello all. It has been a while since my first post. I just thought
You all should know that me ED is alive and well. I have never
had any problem with her. My only issue is the wife has
Problems with the volume. But that's my problem! :twisted:

Back