This is the most awesome rhythm track i have ever heard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this link, I hadn't seen these before.

Great to hear isolated tracks to hear the subtle delays and such.

I dig Hetfields amp hum at the break after the solo section of Disposable Heros.

Cool.

There are a lot of master track videos for metallica stuff.

It's interesting how audible the double tracking effect is.

The intro part and fast gallopeing riff is a IIc++ wich James borrowed from Kirk (Lead A) and a aphex eq into a strategy 400 and 2 marshall 1960BV cabs, but the head was alos hooked up to cabs so the iic+ powerstage is also a part of the sound

The Verse part (that sounds more saturated) is a stock mark Iic+ with aphex eq into two 1960BV cabs with vol 1 on 10, gain on 6 ,master on 6 and lead master on 5 in other words cranked up f....... LOOOOUD.

Must have sounded pretty sick in person

yeah that is awesome! I just realized it's james playing... duh... as much as I love it, and I'm a huge fan, the tone on AJFA could have been a bit better. awesome riffage, totally sick playing. He's such a great player. So that was a C++ ? interesting.

scott

zodiac272 said:
yeah that is awesome! I just realized it's james playing... duh... as much as I love it, and I'm a huge fan, the tone on AJFA could have been a bit better. awesome riffage, totally sick playing. He's such a great player. So that was a C++ ? interesting.

scott

++ only on the intro and fast tempo stuff, the power cord stuff on the verse is a cranked stock on.

That clip dos not in eny way do justice to the sound , the clip is so overly compressed its one step from white noise,and listning through a lap top is **** hitting the fan, yet still sounds pretty spanking.

I'm not the biggest Metallica fan, but I have to say that the iso tracks are pretty cool. You can really appreciate how tight and fast the amps are when they are isolated.

Latest posts

Back