Mesa mark IV master of puppets medley

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lessarti

Reaction score
Check it out guys, i posted this a yesterday in the mark forum, thought you'd like to hear it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptyP3SNIbJ0

I made a medley with the mark iv, enjoy.

I like the fact that you don't use a crazy amount of gain to play rythm and that benefits definition. Cool sound. By using EL34's you are almost coming close to them using marshalls!!!

Can you re do it but with a bit of a more scooped sound (eg. take the mids below 3 for example, take the treble 7.5 to 8 for more drive. And adjust the graphic eq for just a bit more scoop). It would be interesting.

thanks for the feedback. I tend to go lower on the gain than higher personally all the time when dialing in amps. This way im used to playing with less so when i do turn up more gain i can play much easier. Even with the treb from 7 to 7.5 and the mids to 4 instead of 5.5 makes it more in sound to the mark iii amps. I made a second vid at the same time with same settings but have not uploaded it yet, it is just me playing around so no covers or anything. i may upload it to youtube within the weekend.

Latest posts

Back