Mark V 35 Footswitch Issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendamours

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new to the board here so i apologize if this topic has already been discussed. I recently bought a Mark V 35 and the footswitch is acting funky. When i set the amp toggles to FS for the Channel and EQ, the footswitch wont work. Wont even light up. If i set the toggle out of FS and to a channel, it will light up and let me activate the EQ but not switch the channel. Any ideas?? It doesn't make sense to me it works when the amp is set to a channel but wont if its set to FS setting. Thanks in advance!

I bought my mark v used and the footswitch only works for the gain channels not eq. I think I need to buy a new one

Hi, Are you using the original cable that came with the footswitch? On the Mark V:25 at least the cable is a stereo one (3 contact areas on each plug). If you are using a regular mono instrument cable it won't work right.

Could be a cable issue - For the V35 it is not a MIDI cable but a 5PIN DIN with the shield connected. So it has to be an original cable or a cable soldred to these specs.

Hey everyone, im new to the board here so i apologize if this topic has already been discussed. I recently bought a Mark V 35 and the footswitch is acting funky. When i set the amp toggles to FS for the Channel and EQ, the footswitch wont work. Wont even light up. If i set the toggle out of FS and to a channel, it will light up and let me activate the EQ but not switch the channel. Any ideas?? It doesn't make sense to me it works when the amp is set to a channel but wont if its set to FS setting. Thanks in advance!
My Mark V 90 watt started to have footswitch issues and when I opened it up half the stuff inside was poorly soldered and some was not at all (I am not sure if this was loss due to sublimation or just was never done), but mine is an older model (2016). Either way they sometimes dont do the best job on the footswitches.

Back