Mark V35 ordered!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmcgrady

Reaction score
This is my first Mesa and after playing for 20+ years this also is my first brand new amp I've bought. I can't begin to tell ya how exciting it is, however after reading all the mixed reviews of the Mark 25 vs 35 I went for the 35. Now that said I'm having slight buyers remorse. I'm wondering if I should have kept to plan with the 25. Anyone who has actual experience with both please chime in. Are these amps tonally from clean to extreme the same? If the 35 is warmer that's fine but I wondered for a metal guy would I have been just fine with the volume of the 25? Thanks in advance.

KM

"Just got a V:35 head. I had the V:25 before as well, and now I've upgraded to the 35. Everything seems to be good with it, sounds pretty much identical."

Caught this on a different post. This was comforting.

I plan on buying both at some point the funding permits it.Plan is to order a nice flamed wooden shell and cab for the living room in v25,then for gigging out a regular 35.The 35 is prob a tad more versatile w/the 4 84s,solo boosts,and full cab clone.But cranked up,the feel of the 4 84's workin will delver a bit more openness,authority,and shade less compressed than 2 84s cranked.You really cant go wrong with either.

Back