NAD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jargapix

Reaction score
I went to the store and get milk and eggs and stumbled upon this guy hanging around my local music store... :shock: I didn't even know this existed!

p2160116017-6.jpg

I saw some clips online and then plugged in and I had to have it. I had a EVH 5150iii 50W and traded it in. I feel happy to be back in the Mesa family. 8)

I only play at home for me but I hope to play for a group of hearing impaired people at some point in my life. :lol:

Thanks man. I was able to mess around a bit with it yesterday and today and it's exactly what I was looking for. I'm a happy guy...for now.

I didn't get a 4x12. I got the 2x12 vertical slant. I was gonna get the 1x12 but for only $300 more I figured what the heck. I may wind up getting another head some day and I have an awesome cab for it.

Fits nicely in my home office and is a nice talking piece a/ clients and guests. If they play thenI can fire it up and blow their minds with the tone and power it produces for such a small size.

p2161071867-6.jpg

awesome man...the 25 sounds fantastic with the 2x12 vert,,,,,i have the same as well..i been playing the 25 lately more than it's big brother mk5....

Congrats! I love my V25. I was seriously considering that cab too, but since I already had a Mesa traditional (Stiletto) 412, I went with the Widebody closed back 112.

I have the exact amp/cab combo and I love it. The 1/4 stack is incredibly versatile in the fact that you can pack it into a car without any help and it will still keep up with a band volume wise.
I recently bought a Boss GT-100 to use in 4CM and to switch the channels. Works and sounds wonderful.

I too have the same amp and cab. I absolutely love it, fantastic amp. I would recommend that you try some of the settings on the website as it will open up some different settings that you may not have otherwise tried. It did for me as I hadn't owned a mark series amp before.

Also, great guitar, bet it sounds great with that setup.

Latest posts

Back