Mark 5:25 as a Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JammyDodger

Reaction score
Hey All,

Has anyone put the 25 in a combo cabinet? I am thinking of building one if there is nothing out there.

Cheers, Mike

To All,
I think I may just design and build one. I will post the details as I go along. Most likely 15 x 17" or so

Cheers, Mike

I will be interested to see what you come up with.

Obviously the cab will be wider then the V25 chassis. So I will be curious what you come up with for this.

Good luck!

Still doing the fitting. Right now it looks like 17 x 17 x 9" deep. I am cutting and fitting the wood for a knock down proto, then
I've having a friend who is a cabinet building make it professionally.

Cheers, Mike

Here are a couple of quick pictures, 17x17x9". Remember, this is just a mock up so I can have it built right by someone who can cut a straight line.

This is 100% the opposite of what I enjoy the V:25 for, but I'm interested to see how it turns out!

To All

Here is the test fitting while I wait for the tolex and grill cloth to arrive. No issues everything fits perfect. The cabinet was made by my good friend and band mate, Bill Mott. He is a cabinet maker by day, rock star by night. ..... and, yes I did crank it up. Sounds great!

chriselkjar said:
This is 100% the opposite of what I enjoy the V:25 for, but I'm interested to see how it turns out!

Exactly my thought. Love the head with my 2x12 cab, but i am also very interested in how it turns out. The cabinet looks great.

Look's good! I've been thinking about doing something like this since I bought my mini mark. I noticed that in your prototype the speaker was rear mounted and in the finished version it's front mounted. Was there a reason why you changed it?

I had my friend router a groove so that the speaker frame would sit in it. He misunderstood which side I wanted it on and rather then make a new piece we just mounted the speaker from the front.

P.S. - Correction on the weight and dimensions.... 33 lbs. 17 x 17 x 10"

Cheers, Mike

Back