Mark v35 combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megadeth79

Reaction score
I ordered a mesa boogie mark v35 combo ; will come ' in a few days ! What do you think about this? who owns it can describe him ?

Just got mine this week and love it! My DGT sounds the best it ever has.

26838332416_829bc03994_b.jpg

26266951594_14dd85ec77_b.jpg

26838332896_5888dbcf56_b.jpg

my bogie v35c will come tomorrow! what type of ts style pedal (or not ts) can i add to dirty channel ( or clean , fat, crunch channel) to have more option available ( tc spark, od808,tsp,ep booster, rc booster ecc.) ?

It arrived today! slipcase for the foot switch is located behind the speaker ; it should remain there or i can remove it from there?

I am not able to remove it; It is like glued to the table on the back I'm afraid to break something pulling it away! How should i do?

Anyone try the Fillmore speaker in here? I usually don't like the c90 so I ordered a Fillmore and it is being delivered today. Problem is, I really like the c90 in this cab!

I have my Mark35 combo sitting on top of a Mesa Thiele loaded with a Fillmore. Sounds really good together.

Can anyone of you guys who have the head (or combo) tell me if it has a fan inside (like the V:25)?

I have one that I ordered with Celestion V90, black bronco with black/tan jute and tan piping. Would post a pic but not sure how! (???)

This is one helluva machine. Cab cloned to the PA, channel 1 stays on 25W and channel 2 on 10W. Tons of tone and power! I use a GT-100 with the 4 cable method.

I have not tried the combo v 35 with the band and with high master volumes! could you tell me if the various settings that I find in the house with low- master behave in the same way with master volume levels more ' high and in a band situation ? i like a lot some settings that i find at home with low volume and I'd like to get the same result at high volume!

Megadeth79 said:
I have not tried the combo v 35 with the band and with high master volumes! could you tell me if the various settings that I find in the house with low- master behave in the same way with master volume levels more ' high and in a band situation ? i like a lot some settings that i find at home with low volume and I'd like to get the same result at high volume!

One of the benefits of the EL-84 tubes is that they break up well at lower volumes. Thus, I've found that when I set the tones at lower volumes at home, they translate well to higher band volumes. Of course, be sure that your sound from the PA is adjusted to your taste. Use Cab Clone...it works!

Took the channel switch bag out of my 90. Could never get the footswitch in there while it was in the back of my combo. The magnet just sucked the thing to the speaker whenever I tried to put it in there. Dunno how you fellas manage with a smaller combo (presuming the FS is the same size).
Took the lower panel off, two screws to remove the bag

Wow that is a beauty! Have any of you guys tried the amp hooked up to another cab? Did you like it anymore?

Did you find the combo to sound boxy?

I'm gassing for one of these amps but can't make my mind up to go combo or head?
That combo above is making it easier though!

Latest posts

Back