Mark V with 4X12 mesa cabinet on CL $1000

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is, I'm starting to get bloated with GAS and may need to purchase this. There is a phone number listed and I'm literally staring at $1000.00 cash in my pocket. I need to talk myself out of it somehow. UGG! I am/was going to send my C+ to Mike for another + and voicing upgrades, but…. I could have a Mark V and after unloading the cab for $300 - $700 hummmmmm.

The price makes it look like a scam, but the add looks legit. And the cosmetics explain the price (though that is insane low).

I think I would pull the trigger if I were in the area and could see it in person first.

It's not his. "pulled out of friends basement"... kid has no idea what he's selling, just wants it out quick. I'm thinking about a friggin road trip to get the thing just to resell it at 120 percent his price

No call back yet but the ad said it may take awhile to call back. I have a thread in the "Off topic" section with a bunch of other great Mesa buys. I make a couple of $$$$ every year buying on CL and selling, mostly internationally, on eBay. I most likely would've sold the Mark V and cabinet for a 4-500 dollar profit after expenses.

Latest posts

Back