Mark V channel switching chattering

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verticalhorizontal

Reaction score
I had this problem with my Mark V. In addition to the factory tutorial on adjusting the tab in the footswitch cable jack on the amp, I slid the amp out of the cabinet slightly and sprayed some contact cleaner in the channel switching switch. Problem solved. I had never used the footswitch (changed channels via midi externally) nor the rotary switch on the back of the amp. Hope this helps someone.

Where is this factory tutorial you speak of it could help me !!!
I have intermittent issues with the footswitch have to seat the cable just so

verticalhorizontal said:
I had this problem with my Mark V. In addition to the factory tutorial on adjusting the tab in the footswitch cable jack on the amp, I slid the amp out of the cabinet slightly and sprayed some contact cleaner in the channel switching switch. Problem solved. I had never used the footswitch (changed channels via midi externally) nor the rotary switch on the back of the amp. Hope this helps someone.

Please provide a link if possible. I too have issues with the footswitch, and it is related to the DIN jack on the amp. It is bad enough I cannot use the footswitch. It does not matter what cable I use either as I have several. Unfortunately, this is the weakest link on the Mark V aside from the SEND/RETRUN issue.

Back