Went to order a Mark V:25 today...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synchros

Reaction score
And sweetwater is sold out :( I have a gift card there so I'm waiting until they get more in (should be about a month). I've been eyeing this since it's release so I guess another month can't hurt. I used to own the Mark V 90 watt but ended up selling it. I've regretted it ever since. From what I've seen and read, the Mark V:25 sounds awesome. Patience.

Well, it turns out I couldn't wait, lol. My local guitar shop just got in a few Mark V:25s so I picked one up, and it sounds killer! If you are looking for one and live in Central Florida, Discount Music Center has about three left in stock. It's great to have a Mesa back in the family :D

synchros said:
Well, it turns out I couldn't wait, lol. My local guitar shop just got in a few Mark V:25s so I picked one up, and it sounds killer! If you are looking for one and live in Central Florida, Discount Music Center has about three left in stock. It's great to have a Mesa back in the family :D

HA,

I couldn't wait either. The one I put on layaway was suppose to stay on layaway till the 26th.

Needless to say it is sitting in my house right now.

It sounds freaking awesome!!!!!

Anyone who thought EL84's would be a liability in this amp I think are mistaken.

I had it cranked today with the master at 2 o'clock and and the eq engaged with the classic V and it sounded fantastic!

Can't wait to get this amp out to practice.

My custom order that I placed with Sweetwater on December 11 should be done on Jan. 12.

I ordered one from Hollywood Mesa on Monday, should be here tomorrow, they still had 2 in stock. This is the first amp I have ever ordered without trying it first, but seeing all the reviews on this board and others, I am very confident that I will love it. I've always wanted the big Mark V, but could never afford it, and now that I dont play in a band anymore(just recording nowadays), the mini Mark will be a perfect solution for me. I am so friggin excited!

B

pinhedgtr said:
I ordered one from Hollywood Mesa on Monday, should be here tomorrow, they still had 2 in stock. This is the first amp I have ever ordered without trying it first, but seeing all the reviews on this board and others, I am very confident that I will love it. I've always wanted the big Mark V, but could never afford it, and now that I dont play in a band anymore(just recording nowadays), the mini Mark will be a perfect solution for me. I am so friggin excited!

B
I ordered mine without playing it too and my only regret is that I'm at work right now when I should be home playing. :lol:

It absolutely ROARS at reasonable volumes.

HAHA! :lol:
Yeah I wish I would've gotten the amp sooner, like over the xmas break, I had 3 weeks off! I see a couple of "sick days" in my future lol!

The hardest thing to deal with right now is that the amp is sitting down at the UPS place, but not scheduled for delivery till tomorrow afternoon :(

My cab sat at the Fed Ex hub for 3 days before I got impatient and picked it up.
Sounds like tomorrow night will be a blast. I recommend setting up your practice area with a few beverages and snacks so you can keep up your strength without having to leave the room. If you have family tell them today that you love them and you will see them soon but probably not for a couple weeks. :wink:

Latest posts

Back