Mark V 25w Mini Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackoutshred

Reaction score
looking for a new mark? let the G.A.S begin...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcuF5n9f-Hk&list=UUyheCvi8Msep7IfESwI7ueA

Mark V 25w Mini head...

Stupid Mesa, just take my money... This is what I wanted the Rectoverb 25 to be. They did a way better job this time around demoing higher gain tones.

Wow! They built it!!!

Have I not been paying attention? I didn't even know this was coming!

Me neither man, almost bought a Rectoverb 25 a month ago (got the Roadster instead)... top secret work here... somebody needs a kidney?, have one to spare :lol:

blackoutshred said:
BTW the price tag is $1299... not bad at all considering the things build on it.

Nice! My DC-3, Studio .22+ and DSL401 should cover that. I'm keeping my Thiele EVM12L cab to use with this.

I guess you are right man... Mark IV sound amazing + cab clone + headphones + 6 modes/2 ch + spring reverb... What else do you what? :lol:

Authorized Boogie said:
jb's 52 said:
Dammit!!! Another want!!!
Notice how the E in Extreme is covered up but the corner?

Its not covered up...but we did have to change it to Xtreme to fit! Thanks!

Well, crap... That's a deal breaker for sure...

:lol:

Looks awesome!

I whish the 3 modes in Ch1 (where I would spend 99% of the time) were foot-switchable, though

This is absolutely awesome news - exactly what I have been hoping and waiting for. Used to have a studio .22 years ago, so I'm confident this thing will have enough headroom and volume to hang with a band in a small room live setting. The cab-clone built in is just the icing on the cake for the bigger rooms. Nicely done, Boogie. I'm wondering if I should wait things out and see if a combo will be available at some point down the road.

Damned near the perfect amp for what I need.
Great cleans
Mark V Channel 3 8)
Built in Cab Clone
Low Wattage

This amp will be the first Mesa Boogie tube amp I purchase brand spanking new.

Dang it to hell, I bought a Mesa Express 5:25 plus not even a year ago. I was looking for something that was a Mini MKIIc+ (and I have an original MKIIC+ to compare it with) and I can get most of the tone I need but with pedals into the clean channel (Good for small rooms anyway). I will definitely be checking out the Mark V 25 IIC+ channel at first opportunity.

I am not sure that EL-84 tubes can really duplicate what my old IIC+ can do with four 6L6's for that bell like clarity. The cab clone would be nice to have. I thought about buying the stand alone version but maybe this would be better.

G.A.S has formed a green aura around me, I'm starting to scare the dog........

Latest posts

Back