my mark 5 video

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I'm not much into these at all
unless you someone like Vernon Reid, Nils Cline,
or Warren Haynes.

I did watch bits and pieces, where does the bit
about the Mark V start and end? :D

Hey Nick! Nice video. Unless I completely missed it, what cab are you using? It looks great with the MkV.

Let us know and thanks for sharing. Excellent, clean playing, as well.

nickkellie said:
thanks guys! - I am using a 1x12 lonestar cab with a 12" celestion (stock)

heres a vid of me using it at the iridium in nyc recently (using channel 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfojH4cTCA

Hey, Super Uncle :D , great video! I saw Wayne Krantz at the same venue last June and prefer your playing....he can get too outside for my taste and with too much ring modulator.

You have a great collection of Strats and the distorted tone you get from channel 2 really caught my ear......it sounds great!
I also gave up dirt boxes once I bought my Mark V. Although they're not needed, I've never found one to sound good with the Mark V.

Anybody that lives and gigs in NYC gets my respect....it's way too expensive. (And I used to live in SoCal for many years which is cheap in comparison.)
A bass playing friend lives in the city and I visit every once in a while. After a few days, I'm ready to get out of there. :shock:

Latest posts

Back