Voltage regulators?!?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricorocks

Reaction score
Hi all, i would like to know if any of you out there are using a Voltage regulator with their Mark V amp??? to be safe with the current flow. if so what are the best V Reg to buy for a Mark V? thank you very very much . Rock on!!! :shock: :shock:

Fluke makes the best commercially available ones,digital display,all the bells and whistles.But you pay for it.If you've got 6-700 bucks burning a hole in your pocket,go for it.I've got one,it had a backdoor discount on it from the local GM plant.If you're building nuclear warheads,it'll work.But for you wanna do I'd go to NAPA or Sears or Lowe,s,yada,yada.For under a hundred bucks you can get something extremely accurate.NAPA,s house brand stuff is always good and you can return or exchange it if you ain't happy.Good luck,have fun,Happy New Year.

taylor51 thanks for your great help. i was looking around and came across this "APC LE 1200I" Autom. Voltage regulator. costs about $50-$55 :) bucks. what do you think? thanks again and Happy Holidays. Rock on!!!

how about just a simple old furman ar117.

it works, and doesn't break the bank.

I use a Furman AR1215 Voltage Regulator with my rig, which includes a Mark V half stack. I run EVERYTHING through it. It's fantastic and I don't have to worry about anything. It's a little pricey at $550, but it's worth it to me, for my applications. I play in a touring band and some of the places we play can be shady to say the least. I'm sure most of us on here can relate. This eliminates that worry and protects all of my stuff.

Thanks all for your tips.. does anyone have info on: APC -Line-R
Line-R 1200VA Automatic Voltage Regulator
LE1200I is it reliable?? thanks all Rock On...

If anyone tries one of the APC regulators i'd like to hear how well it works, they are very inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back