Well the Mark V went by by...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vogelsong

Reaction score
I hated to see her go but in the end I needed the money.

As great an amp as it is, it also boiled down to the fact that it was entirely more amp than I will ever use. I don't consider myself a pro, and I'm pretty much a blues nut that will never play much of anything else so to me that map was going to waste in my possession.

She's going to a good home in the city of angels so I'm sure she'll see plenty of action.

Vogelsong said:

As great an amp as it is, it also boiled down to the fact that it was entirely more amp than I will ever use. I don't consider myself a pro, and I'm pretty much a blues nut that will never play much of anything else so to me that map was going to waste in my possession.

She's going to a good home in the city of angels so I'm sure she'll see plenty of action.

For the time beeing you will stay with the Bandmaster?

Roland

thunder100 said:
Vogelsong said:

For the time beeing you will stay with the Bandmaster?

Roland

Actually no, the bandmaster has too much value both monetarily and personally to gig with. The sale of the V enabled my to pick up a 64 vibroverb custom for a very reasonable price, and still have plenty left over. Hell I havn't even sold the 2x12 rec cab yet so Im in good shape.

Back