Mark V weight

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any idea how much the Mark V head weighs? I can't find it anywhere on the web....and I've seen several weights for the combo too......

IIRC, its about 40 pounds. compared to a lot of other amp heads, its pretty compact and lightweight, and relatively un-awkward to carry. :D

I weighted my combo with the footswitch in when I got it 3 weeks ago...68ish pounds. That's my guy :shock:

Not an easy carry-on to say the least.

I've had both (Combo, then Head) and the difference was way noticable....I used to use a little fat tyred-trolley-thing to move the combo about from home to car to stage and vice versa, but its probably not neccessary now.

I can move the head with one arm...
No way on earth was that happening for me with the extra weight and bulk of the combo.

I was thinking of putting a Celestion Century or other lightweight neo type speaker to reduce the weight of the combo. How come Mesa does not put the dimensions and weight of the Mark V's on their site?

vintagemusicgear said:
I was thinking of putting a Celestion Century or other lightweight neo type speaker to reduce the weight of the combo. How come Mesa does not put the dimensions and weight of the Mark V's on their site?
they put them in their pro net price list, at the end.

off topic...
100TH POST!!! :mrgreen:

where do you find the pro net price list? I typed that into the boogie search engine, and did not find it....

rocknroll9225 said:
vintagemusicgear said:

off topic...

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21208

or you can visit your local boogie dealer and pick one up.

wow! i had no idea the mark V was so much lighter than the IV! The IV is like 90 lbs i think!

vintagemusicgear said:
where do you find the pro net price list? I typed that into the boogie search engine, and did not find it....

rocknroll9225 said:
vintagemusicgear said:

So the head is 44 lbs, and the combo 65 lbs....not bad.

off topic...

Back