any "dressed up" mark v's?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb's 52

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of getting a Gold grille for the Mark V or maybe go with Wicker.
Anyone change their grills, if so...how much was the new grill and how'd you
go about ordering one?

Oh post pics too if you got 'em...the ones in the Mesa gallery at great to look at!!!

Thanks!!

What do you think of this dressed up MV.
I posted one in the ED post as well.

http://www.humbuckermusic.com/mebomav40an14.html

Cartman says: Gayest thread ever. :lol:
(Not that there's anything wrong with that!) :lol:
Although, I touched up some chassis mount screws with a Magic Marker once, so count me in. :lol:

I just made my own white crocodile leather grille.

whitemesa1.jpg

rack22.jpg

Barry said:
I have gold grille on mine . Just tell your dealer you want the gold grille option .

This is after bringing 'er home. I'll hit up the dealer though.

I've got a Wine Taurus w/ Tan Grille head on the way! I'll post it as soon as I get it (hopefully not too many more weeks!) :cry:

CMW1975 said:
What do you think of this dressed up MV.
I posted one in the ED post as well.

http://www.humbuckermusic.com/mebomav40an14.html

I like sea foam green on guitars and that ain't too bad but I'd feel the need to play surf music.

If you go to the mesa site and click on artist videos . Look for Andy Timmons rig demo . His rig is dressed out in gold grill

I've got a Private Reserve quilted maple amber stain combo with black grille being built at the factory. Pics available when it arrives (4 weeks and counting!)

Mark V and vert 2x12 in Bubinga, I will post hi rez pictures once i find my camera. I just moved so it's in a box.

I waited 7 months for this, got it today. Can you guess what I am doing now..?

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

TheOath said:
Mark V and vert 2x12 in Bubinga, I will post hi rez pictures once i find my camera. I just moved so it's in a box.

I waited 7 months for this, got it today. Can you guess what I am doing now..?

BUBINGA!!! Wow, that's really nice...I can't wait for hi-rez!!

oooooo...
i almost ordered wood, i was gonna go mahagony though.. but figured i'd ruin that since its not durable like vinyl... and i also didn't get snakeskin (really wanted) since i think its rediculous to pay 1000 to cover a vert 2x12 (i ordered a head / vert 2x12 hoping it'll be here by months end... its been 9 weeks so far)

Latest posts

Back