• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Dual Rec Road King 1

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
This is a version 1 road king with gold grille front from 2003 (as far as I remember). The tubes don't have many hours on them - I've replaced the standard rectifier tubes with some GZ34 - but will include the orignal ones.

- has slight scuffs in the tolex, but is in great conditition
- footswitch and cable is of course included, also in great condition
- the head has been gigged slightly
- I bought this used - it had two holes in one side of the back for the retainer bar
- 230V, european power
- Will include some extra tubes for backup I bring live. 4x 6L6 and 2 EL34's - some preamp tubes as well. These have more hours on them as they are only used as backups :)

I am only selling to fund the recording of my debut album and need to downgrade on some expensive gear. I really like this head - great versatility!

- will ship all over EU. Buyer pays shipping. While the head has no case, I will pack this properly (take out tubes, mark them for positition and pack them seperately)
- Will accept paypay (gift option preferred, but will accept normal payment if buyer pays the fees)

The pictures are taken in my smoke free rehearsal room - which I am afraid has pretty poor lighting :)
Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Price: 2000 EUR - I will entertain reasonable offers though :)

rk_front3.jpg

rk_front2.jpg

rk_front1.jpg

rk_back4.jpg

rk_back1.jpg

Just a word of warning - the dummy load shorting jack is in the wrong socket. It's for one of the speaker sides when you're only using one load.

hugsy41 said:
Just a word of warning - the dummy load shorting jack is in the wrong socket. It's for one of the speaker sides when you're only using one load.
Heya! Yeah I know - just had to pull out a cable that was too short from the other cab when I took the picture :) I replaced it when I turned it back the other way around :)

Latest posts

Back