• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Blackface Triple Rectifier 1994 - 100% condition SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r0nn!e

Reaction score
Tubes are fresh - played only few tens of hours.
+
Flightcase.
+
Spare tubes.
+
Original AS NEW condition.

Has swiss plug and comes with EU adapter.

Amp's in Czech Republic. I would like to handover amp personally - should be interesting for BoogieFans from Germany, Austria and Poland, it's near.

Sending via post office anywhere around the world is also possible.

Price: 1400 EUR or exchange for Mark IV / Mark V.

Will take some photos today at rehearsal room.

So, I tried take some photos but it's very hard to get something decent with cellphone - the mirror finish is amazing but anti-photoish.

Well, I have exchaned this angry beast for nasty Splawn Quick Rod.

I totally fell in love with QR. It's huge, monstrous and totally amazing rock'n'roll sound I was just looking for. Beautiful lead tones and very punchy rhytm. Hell yeah!

The exchange was just incredible. The guy got my Triple for some "Machine Head metal" and I got his Splawn for some "Mötley Crue / Motorhead rock'n'roll." Looked kinda like: "Well, I took wrong case on last gig, I guess this is your amp mate, take this Triple and gimme my Splawn."

It was funny and enriching exchange.

Back